Jobs in Publishing in India for the week ending on 1st April 2023
Have you always dreamed of working in the Publishing industry in India, but do not know where to start? Fret not, we are here to help you with that. Every week, we will share a list of curated job openings (full-time and part-time) shared by publishing houses in various departments. The job details will be hyperlinked with all the necessary information for ease of access. So, just click and apply!
- Harper Collins India
- Rupa Publications
- Simon & Schuster India
Assistant Commissioning Editor / Commissioning Editor
If you’re passionate about stories and want to learn how you can bring them to the world, we’re looking for you!
Join our superb team of editors as an Assistant Commissioning Editor/Commissioning Editor in our commercial/non-fiction division.
Last date to apply: 5th April
Senior Manager- Digital Marketing
Do you have a knack for studying and forecasting digital trends? We’re hiring a Senior Manager for our Digital Marketing division. If the profile interests you, send us your applications today!
Last date to apply: 5th April
Children’s Book Team
Do you have a passion for storytelling and a talent for bringing children’s books to life? Are you a creative thinker with an eye for detail? If so, we are looking for you only!
Join our children’s book team and spark the imaginations of young readers. You will work closely with authors and illustrators to create stories that inspire, educate, and entertain our audience.
- Collaborate with authors and illustrators to develop manuscripts for children’s books.
- Edit manuscripts for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Ensure that manuscripts are age-appropriate and engaging for young readers.
- Provide feedback to authors and illustrators on plot, character development, and story structure.
- Manage the production process from manuscript to final publication.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, and publicists to ensure that books are marketed effectively.
Interested candidates mail us at Hr@rupapublications.com
We are hiring for Editorial Intern
- *Full-time internship from the office*
- Location – New Delhi
- Duration – 3 months
- Immediate Joining
- Paid Internship
Interested applicants can share their resumes at Hr@rupapublications.com
The right candidate will have the following:
• Knowledge of website editing and programming, as well as content management systems (CMS)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong collaboration and project management skills
• Strong analytical skills to measure the success of campaigns and identify areas for improvement
• Knowledge of influencer marketing and experience in collaborating with brands and influencers
• Ability to manage budgets and allocate resources effectively
• A passion for books and the publishing industry, as well as creativity and innovation to come up with new and engaging marketing strategies
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with authors, media, influencers, and other stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving skills to identify and address challenges as they arise
• Flexibility and adaptability to adjust strategies as needed and stay up-to-date with changing trends and technologies
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• Organize blog tours with bookstagrammers, oversee influencer marketing campaigns, and manage point-of-sale materials for different books.
Location: Noida. UP.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/3M0C5PI and read more.
Share with anyone you know who would like to apply!