For Giveaways/ Contests
- Keemiya Creatives will attempt delivery only once. For any reasons if the consignment is returned undelivered, Team KC will not attempt a delivery again.
- The prizes announced in the contest cannot be exchanged or opted out of. For e.g. if there are 4 books as the prize, the winner cannot choose only 2 out of the 4 and request for 2 other titles.
- Only one entry per person allowed to participate in any contest unless specified otherwise.
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of announcement of results the prizes will be given to the next eligible contestant.
Eligibility. Open to all residents of India. Foreign residents who can provide an Indian shipping address can also participate.
Additional Terms. Keemiya Creatives reserves the right to modify or cancel a contest/giveaway at any time. Team KC is not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, or incomplete entries or for inaccurate entry information.
Team KC may disqualify any individual found to be violating these Terms & Conditions or acting in a disruptive manner. The authorized subscriber of the account used to enter a contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Terms & Conditions.
Each prize will be awarded “as is” . If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash.
Miscellaneous. Each contest is governed by the laws of the Mumbai, India. By participating in the contest you agree that Team KC‘s decisions related to each contests /giveaways and all distribution of prizes are final. Each winner agrees that, by participating in a contest/giveaway, Team KC may use the winner’s name in any manner and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional compensation, including posting in a winner’s list, except where prohibited by law, and Team KC may be required to disclose the winner’s address to state regulatory authorities.
Privacy Notice: All information submitted in connection with this contest/giveaway will be treated in accordance with the Privacy Notice of this site.
For Guest Posts
Time and again, Team KC invites industry experts, authors, book bloggers, and book lovers to share their thoughts on books, writing, and literature at large on our blog. While writing for Keemiya Creatives the following points must be acknowledged, stating that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work. Team KC might share some ideas or topics you can write about, however, the content has to be your original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted. When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Team KC reserves the right to edit Guest Posts wherever necessary.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of Keemiya Creatives. Contributors are more than welcome to share a link to the posts written by them on their social media or website.
- Once posted, a guest post will not be taken down from the blog at the behest of the writer. However, Team KC reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- Team KC reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Team KC does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- By providing a Guest Post to Keemiya Creatives, the writer agrees that they do not become a part of the website or company, nor shall they hold themselves out to be a member of the Keemiya Creatives website or company.