Jobs in Publishing in India for the week ending on 2nd September 2023
Have you always dreamed of working in the Publishing industry in India, but do not know where to start? Fret not, we are here to help you with that. Every week, we will share a list of curated job openings (full-time and part-time) shared by publishing houses in various departments. The job details will be hyperlinked with all the necessary information for ease of access. So, just click and apply!
This is a full-time Editor – Children’s Books role on-site located in Noida. The role involves working with authors to acquire, copy-edit, proofread, and review the content of children’s books to ensure that it is engaging, educational, and age-appropriate. The Editor – Children’s Books will also need to coordinate with the design team, and be involved in the design and layout of books, and liaise with the production team to ensure their smooth release.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related fields
- Experience in children’s publishing, children’s literature, or education is preferred
- Excellent command over written and spoken English, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with authors and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Understanding of and interest in children’s books and the book publishing industry
- Excellent time-management skills, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines